Mr. Foeller attended the National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA) conference in Austin Texas recently. The NCBA, which is formerly known as NARCA, is a national association of attorneys and participants in the collections and creditor representation arena. While at the conference, Mr. Foeller was able to meet privately with several of our largest clients and attend educational sessions covering the latest developments and trends in several areas of creditor representation. An in depth analysis and discussion on topics such as the latest developments in EFTA requirements and recent trends in demand letter litigation were extensively covered. Additionally, it is a great opportunity to network and socialize with other collections professionals from around the country and discuss a wide variety of issues and best practices to bring back and implement in our internal processes.
- Scott Foeller recently attended the Annual Meeting for CCA of A in Delray Beach, Florida. July 1, 2019
- IACC Conference June 27, 2019
- Attorney Scott Foeller attended the ACA International Fall Forum & Expo in Chicago May 8, 2019
- CLLA / IACC conference July 9, 2018
- National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA) conference May 22, 2018