Mr. Foeller recently attended the CLLA / IACC conference in Chicago Illinois. The event was co-hosted by the Commercial Law League of America and the International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc., two trade organization to which our Firm is a long standing member. The event had an attendance of 185 members, many of which are business partners with our Firm. Discussions were held on a wide range of topics such as pending legislative bills to modify the FDCPA and CFPB as well as bills to modification the Bankruptcy code related to filing jurisdictions. We also discussed the recently enacted General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, and how members are adapting to facilitate compliance with that regulatory framework. All in all, it was a very well run, organized and informative visit to Chicago and we are looking forward to the next CLLA / IACC meetings.
- Scott Foeller recently attended the Annual Meeting for CCA of A in Delray Beach, Florida. July 1, 2019
- IACC Conference June 27, 2019
- Attorney Scott Foeller attended the ACA International Fall Forum & Expo in Chicago May 8, 2019
- CLLA / IACC conference July 9, 2018
- National Creditors Bar Association (NCBA) conference May 22, 2018